Monday 25 May 2009

HOT: Action School of Yoga, 1st floor, 275 Smith St, Collingwood

Continued unemployment means that my diary is starting to become more and more akin to that of my retired parents. So Monday, Tuesday, Thursday = yoga.

Luckily for me, Action School of Yoga is based only a short walk away from my house. The single room has high ceilings, a large window looking out over Smith Street and the usual accroutements of Iyengar practice - wall rings, blocks, bolsters, mats, chairs and ropes. There have not been more than eight people in the daytime classes ($16 for 1.5 hrs prepaid) so both of the excellent teachers Joel and Robin have been able to provide regular adjustments for my yoga-lapsed body. Oh, the sweaty effort of rediscovering the shoulder stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment