Sunday 28 June 2009

NOT: Exhibition 12, C3 Contemporary Arts Space, Abbotsford Convent, 1 St Heliers St, Abbotsford

C3 Contemporary Arts Space is a non-profit exhibition space located in the basement of peaceful Abbotsford Convent, now converted into an arts, culture and education precinct.

The three rooms house rotating temporary exhibits, and its latest show is simply called 'Exhibit 12' so there doesn't appear to be any unifying theme.

The postcard looked so promising but I really disliked this exhibition. If I say any more I may be in danger of being strung up for defamation, yet I don't want to compromise my reviewing integrity by giving false praise for glad wrap snakes and plastic milk crates. I think my meaning is pretty clear anyway.

2 comments:

  1. boo

    what about the other 4 exhibitions that were on at the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't comment on the other four exhibitions as I don't remember seeing them? Maybe I was so frustrated by my impressions of the first exhibition that I didn't notice the others....

    ReplyDelete